Welcome to Self-Help
Here you can find legal information and education related to certain areas of law. This section is divided by area of law, mainly:
- Criminal Law
- Civil Law
- Family Law
To begin, select an area of law from the menu on the right.
The following links will open an external web site in a new window. To return to this page, close the new window.
- BC Supreme Court Self-Help Information Centre
- Courts of British Columbia
- LawLINK (Legal Services Society of BC)
- Family Law (Legal Services Society of BC)
- BC Attorney General and Minister Responsible for Treaty Negotiations
- Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- The Law Centre (UVIC Faculty of Law)
- The People’s Law School
- UBC Law Students’ Legal Advice Program (LSLAP)